Benefits & Features
- The Terra Quantum Bollard Innovative Direction of Travel - Side Folding Bollard uniquely raises and lowers.
- The Retractable Bollard is twinned with a static unit and is manually operated.
- Each bollard has a manual hydraulic power unit including hydraulic reservoir, manual hand pump and manual release valve within the bollard enclosure.
- Bollard lid has a gas strut and handle to assist with lifting and a mechanical lock.
- The bollard has a padlockable locking pin within the bollard enclosure.
- 2no. Terra Quantum Bollards back to back form a 4m clear aperture.
- The Terra Quantum Bollard can be retrofitted into an existing line of PAS 68 static bollards to provide an HVM access point.
- Control cabinet or self contained unit depending on configuration
- 100/200mm Traffic Light System
- Polyester Powder Coated
- Stainless Steel Clad
- L: 2350 x W: 1000 x D: 450
- Control Cabinet Foundation (if required)
L: 800 x W: 800 x D: 300
- Note: (millimetres) Power and control wiring ducts may be required
Depending on configuration
This is subject to a risk assessment to ensure the automatic equipment complies to BS EN 12453